1) Rental is strictly nominative, sub-letting is forbidden, as is transferring your accommodation to a third person. Awnings are not allowed on the pitches..
For security reasons, under-18s are only accepted when accompanied by their parents.
2) All clients must abide by the campsite's rules of procedure which are displayed at the entrance, and in particular, for the total respect of all clients, no noise is tolerated between 10.30 pm and 8.00 am. If this particular clause is not respected, then eviction is automatic and no reimbursement will be made.
3) All bookings must be accompanied by a deposit equal to 30% of the total amount of the stay plus 20 Euros administration charges. This deposit is to be paid by cheque. The balance must be paid one month before the arrival date. A photocopy of your Personal Liability Insurance must also be supplied.
4) The campsite must be informed in case of late arrival. If after 8 pm the client has not made contact with the campsite, then it reserves the right to reuse the accommodation as it wishes.
5) If the client cancels 15 days before the arrival date, the deposit will be returned if the reason for the cancellation is considered serious enough (hospitalisation etc.), and if proof is provided. The administration charges will not be reimbursed.
6) In the event of an incorrect declaration by the client, the camping reserves the right to refuse the accommodation and to withhold the deposit. No reimbursement will be made in the case of an early departure, regardless of the reason. Any period of absence will not be deducted from the total price.
7) Pets up to a maximum weight of 5 kg are accepted in certain rentals, as long as they are vaccinated and kept on a lead. The vaccination certificate is required. Pets must not be left alone on the campsite. Dogs belonging to categories 1 and 2 are not allowed on the campsite.
8) The identity wristband must be worn at all times at the swimming pool.
9) Shoes and swimming shorts are not allowed at the swimming pool.
10) Electric barbecues are not allowed on the campsite, only gas barbecues are permitted.
11) Visitors are accepted on the campsite but they must come to the reception with their ID before entering. Visitors will be charged 3 Euros per person for entry to the campsite, and vehicles must be left outside the campsite.
12) On arrival, you will be asked to leave a 150 Euro deposit and a 50 Euro cleaning deposit. The deposits will be returned on departure after the final inventory which will be carried out by the campsite personnel. The client is responsible for the final cleaning. The rented accommodation must be left perfectly clean. If this is not the case, the campsite reserves the right to retain the 50 Euro cleaning deposit.
13) On arrival the client is responsible for the accommodation’s inventory and must inform the campsite of any problem within 24 hours. Any complaint or remark made after this period will not be accepted.
14) No stay can be reimbursed if there is no cancellation insurance.
Payment methods accepted: cheque, holiday vouchers ("chèques vacances"), cash and debit card.
These rules of procedure were established under the aegis of the Ministry of Tourism in partnership with the French General Directorate for Competition Policy and Fraud Control (DGCCRF), with the F.F.C.C., representing customers, and the F.N.H.P.A., representing the profession.
01 - Conditions of entrance: To be allowed to enter the Deux Plages campsite, to set up and to stay, the authorisation of the campsite manager or his representative must be sought. He must ensure the proper maintenance and the good running order of the site as well as the adherence to the application of these general terms and conditions. By staying at the campsite, guests agree to accept and abide by these general terms and conditions.
02 - Police formalities: Any person wishing to stay at least one night on the Deux Plages campsite must present his ID to the manager or his representative beforehand and must fulfil all necessary formalities as required by the police. Under-18s who are not accompanied by their parents will not be admitted to the campsite.
03 - Setting up: Tents, caravans and any related equipment must be set up on the pitch specified by the campsite manager or his representative and in accordance with his instructions.
04 - Reception: Open from 9.00 am to 12.30 pm and from 2.00 pm to 7.30 pm (July and August from 8.00 am to 8.00 pm) (Staff are on call in case of emergency).
At reception, you'll find all information relating to campsite services, catering options, sports facilities, local sightseeing possibilities and many useful addresses. There is also a special box available for clients to register complaints. Complaints will only be taken into account if they are signed, dated, are as specific as possible and concern relatively recent events.
05 - Fees: Fees must be paid at reception on arrival. The amount to be paid is posted at reception and at the campsite entrance. They are to be paid in relation to the number of nights spent at the campsite. Guests are requested to inform the campsite reception of their impending departure the day before. Guests wishing to leave before the reception opens are also requested to make this known the day before.
06 - Noise and silence: Guests are urged to refrain from making any noise or engaging in loud discussions which may disturb their neighbours. The volume of audio equipment must be adjusted accordingly. The opening and closing of car doors and boots must be done as quietly as possible. Dogs and other animals must be kept on a lead at all times and must never be left alone at the campsite even if they are locked up. Their owner is liable for them and their behaviour. Silence must reign between 10.30 pm and 8.00 am.
07 - Visitors: After being authorised by the campsite manager or his representative, visitors may enter the campsite under the responsibility of the guest who invited them. The guest may receive one or more visitors at reception. If visitors are accepted on the campsite, the guest who receives them may be asked to pay certain fees if the visitors have access to campsite amenities or services. The amount to be paid is posted at reception and at the campsite entrance. Visitors’ vehicles are not allowed on the campsite.
08 - Vehicle traffic and parking: inside the campsite, driving speed is limited to 10 km/h. Driving on the campsite is not allowed between 10.30 pm and 8.00 am. The only vehicles allowed on the campsite are vehicles belonging to campsite guests. It is strictly forbidden to park cars on the camping pitches; parking must not hinder campsite traffic nor hinder newcomers setting up their equipment.
09 - Upkeep and appearance of facilities: it is forbidden to empty waste water on the ground or in the gutters. Caravanners must empty their waste water in the facilities so provided. Normal household rubbish, waste of any kind and paper must be placed in the bins; cumbersome waste must be taken to the local household waste recycling centre. Vehicles may not be washed on the campsite.
Everybody is required to refrain from any activity which may be detrimental to the cleanliness, hygiene and general aspect of the campsite and its installations, notably the shower and toilet facilities. Washing is strictly forbidden outside the designated area. Any laundry must be hung out on the campsite clothesline. However, it is tolerated near the pitches until 10.00 am if it’s done discretely and doesn’t disturb the neighbours. Trees must never be used as or for clotheslines. All plants and floral decorations must be treated with respect. It is forbidden for guests to put nails in trees, to cut branches or to plant anything. Personal pitch delimitations or digging the ground is also not permitted. The author will be liable for any damage to the vegetation, fences, campsite or the campsite facilities. The pitch must be kept in the same condition in which the guest found it at the beginning of his stay.
10 - Safety and Security:
a) Fire: open fires (wood, charcoal, etc.) are strictly forbidden. Gas burners must be kept in good working order and must not be used in unsafe conditions. Only gas barbecues are authorised on the campsite. In the event of a fire, please inform the campsite management immediately. Fire extinguishers are available for use if necessary. A first aid kit is available at reception.
b) Theft: The campsite management is only responsible for items left at reception and for the general supervision of the campsite. Guests are responsible for their own pitch and equipment and must inform the management of any person considered suspicious. The campsite management and staff take all reasonable measures to ensure campsite security and guests are requested to do the same regarding their own equipment and belongings.
c) Games: Violent or disruptive games should not be organised within proximity of facilities, all ball games are prohibited. The meeting room must not be used for physically active games. Children should at all times be under the supervision of their parents.
d) Swimming pool: all violent games are prohibited in or around the swimming pool. Swimming shorts are not allowed in the swimming pool. All guests must familiarise themselves with the swimming pool rules and regulations which are displayed at the entrance; in the case of non-compliance with these regulations, the campsite manager reserves the right to refuse access to the swimming pool.
11 - Caravan storage: Unoccupied camping equipment may not be left on the campsite without the authorisation of the management team and only where specifically indicated. A fee, the amount of which is displayed at reception, will be paid for caravan storage (‘camp mort’ in French).
12 - Display: these rules of procedure are displayed at the entrance to the campsite and at reception. A copy is provided to clients on request.
13 - Non-compliance of the rules of procedure:In the event of any guest disturbing another guest or not respecting the provisions of these regulations, the manager or his representative may either orally or in writing give notice that the disturbance must cease. In the event of a serious or repeated violation of the rules of procedure and after an official request from the manager to cease infraction, the manager may therefore terminate the contract. In the event of a criminal offence, the manager may call the police.
Guests are requested to take special care regarding selective sorting and recycling by not delegating this important task to children. Repeated infractions will be considered as a criminal offence.
One day’s camping is from midday to midday: checkout is therefore before midday. The full daily rate is payable from the beginning of each day.
The interim order issued by the Presiding Judge of the competent Civil Court, referred to by the first party to take action shall be provisionally enforceable upon presentation of the original decision notwithstanding any opposition or appeal..
Besides the termination of the contract, the party responsible for the aforementioned termination will be deemed liable for all damages and costs.
In the case of a judicially ordered termination and if the termination is granted at the fault of the lessee, he must take, subject to a €22 penalty per day of delay, all necessary actions to completely vacate the pitch within 10 days following the judiciary decision.
In the case of non-compliance by the lessee of this obligation to completely vacate the pitch, the lessor, with the authorisation of the Presiding Judge of the Civil Court, may, immediately and at the expense of the lessee, proceed with the removal of any mobile homes, caravans, and more generally, any equipment, goods or objects found on the pitch and may store these items in the place of his choosing with the aforementioned judicial authorisation, without having to pay for any potential damage or deterioration claimed by the lessee.
Finally, if necessary, the lessor, by exercising his right of pledge, may request the judicial authorisation to be able to sell for his benefit and at the expense of the lessee, the entirety of the equipment belonging to the lessee, and all monies from this sale will be considered as compensation for all sums owed by the lessee to the lessor, principal and interest, and to cover damages, expenses and costs.