Information Health pass
Following the latest government announcements, the Sanitary Pass is now compulsory and will be requested at reception on arrival.
The Health Pass is compulsory for all participants of the stay from 18 years old. Children under 18 years old are not concerned by the Health Pass.
To have a valid health pass, you must:
- Be vaccinated and present the TousAntiCovid QR code.
- Have a negative test (PCR or antigenic) less than 48 hours old on the day you arrive.
- Have a certificate of recovery (at least 11 days old and less than 6 months old).
Once you have presented your sanitary pass at the campsite reception on arrival, you will be able to move freely throughout the campsite and use all the facilities and services during your entire stay, namely:
- Take advantage of the outdoor or indoor swimming pools.
- Participate in the entertainment and shows.