Visit the Charente-Maritime
Discover the Charente-Maritime and its seaside from the campsite!
You can discover the seaside and the most beautiful beaches of Charente-Maritime 17. The campsite is 2 pedal strokes away from the cycle path that runs along the Charente-Maritime seaside which will allow you to enjoy a seaside walk.
From your campsite, set out to discover the Charente-Maritime. Only a few meters from these fine sandy beaches our campsite is ideal for a stay near Royan.
The most beautiful sites and villages
The most beautiful sites and villages of the 17 are waiting for you close to our camping Saint-Palais-sur-Mer.
- Mornac, its fishing port and its craftsmen: one of the most beautiful villages in France.
- Meschers and its caves in the cliff overlooking the Gironde estuary.
- Marennes, the banks of the Seudre and its oysters.
- Brouage and its fortifications.
- Talmont, its hollyhocks and artisans. This beautiful village elected 7ᵉ favorite village of the French.
- La Rochelle, the aquarium, the port, the old town.
- Rochefort and the Corderie Royale.
- Oleron and Ré islands.
- The famous Fort Boyard.
- The Cognac and Bordeaux wine cellars... (to be consumed in moderation).